CWC 2019 Points Table
CWC 2019 Points Table - Get updated Cricket worldcup 2019 points table including all CWC 2019 team standing, net run rate, cricket worldcup 2019 match played and much more. As of now Pool A & B is yet not decided so in the mean time you can have a view of previous years points tables.
CWC 2015 Points Table
|Teams qualify for Quarterfinals|
|United Arab Emirates||6||0||6||0||0||0||-2.032||1245|
CWC 2011 Points table
The following points system will apply:
Tie or no result 1
In the event of teams finishing on equal points in its Group, the right to play in the quarter-finals will be decided in the following order of priority:
- The team with the most wins in the Group matches will be placed in the higher position.
- If there are teams with equal points and equal wins in the Group matches then in such case the team with the higher net run rate in the Group matches will be placed in the higher position (refer below for the calculation of net run rate).
- If following the net run rate calculation above there are teams which are still equal, then the team with the higher number of wickets taken per balls bowled in the Group matches in which results were achieved will be placed in the higher position.
- If still equal, the team which was the winner of the head to head match played between them will be placed in the higher position.
- In the highly unlikely event that teams cannot be separated by the above this will be done by drawing lots.